21 May 2013
Don’t Miss Out on Your Chance to Celebrate Your Business Success
With just a month to go before entries close in the 2013/14 European Business Awards, this year’s competition is attracting entries from some of Europe’s most dynamic and successful companies, each with a story to tell and good news to share despite difficult trading conditions.
19 Apr 2013
Do you get the recognition you deserve? Register now to access the online entry form or speak to one of our team >contact to enter Europe’s most prestigious Business Awards programme, promoting Success, Ethics and Innovation more:
The European Business Awards offers an unprecedented opportunity to represent to represent your country and compete with the rest of Europe.
What are you doing to survive and prosper?
• Entering the European Business Awards sponsored by RSM tells all stakeholders how confident and proud you are of your achievements and how confident you are about the future, this in turn rewards and motivates your employees .
• Companies get the chance to fly the flag for their nation.
• Recipients of the Ruban d’Honneur join an elite group of businesses holding this respected and coveted accolade setting you apart from the rest.
• Recognition and success in the competition brings high levels of exposure and acclaim for your organisation, building trust and confidence with your customers, boosting morale along with achieving massive PR value upon success.
• Entering the Awards enables you to associate and align with Europe’s commercial elite.
• Success in the Awards offers extensive networking, interaction, access and learning with Europe’s most successful businesses
• Open to all businesses
18 Apr 2013
New Patron Announced for European Business Awards
It is with great pleasure that the European Business Awards is able to announce that the European Commissioner for Trade, Karel De Gucht has been confirmed as an official patron.
Designed to recognise and reward excellence, best practice and innovation in the European business community, the European Business Awards is now in its seventh year and has grown in size and stature year-on-year. In 2011, the awards engaged with over 15,000 businesses across 28 European countries and the combined turnover of the 2011 EBA entrants was over 1 trillion Euros.
Commenting on becoming a patron for the awards, Mr De Gucht says: "With Europe's economic future dependent on the strength of our companies and industries, I think it is important that we showcase our most exceptional businesses, share knowledge and generate debate around the creation of a stronger European business community. The European Business Awards does just that, as well as ensuring the outstanding talent, energy, creativity and innovation of our business community is recognised. This is why the EBA is such a valuable initiative and why I am honoured to be its patron."
4 Feb 2013
RSM, the seventh largest global accounting network, has become the lead sponsor for the European Business Awards to April 2014. This is the sixth year in which RSM has supported the Awards programme, but the first time the network has chosen to become lead sponsor and spearhead the prestigious European awards.