European Business Awards 2012/13 Gala Event Dinner, 6 JuneWe are looking forward to welcoming our Ruban d’Honneur recipients to Istanbul on Thursday 6 June at the Conrad Istanbul to celebrate their extraordinary success and to announce the category winners of the 2012/13 European Business Awards.This promises to be an amazing networking opportunity not to be missed! Contact email@example.com for more information.
- The second case study in our special features series - Sage España - http://t.co/kteVNT30jJ #finalists #EBAs2013
- So ... what does everyone think of our new website? Hope you like it! #EBAs2013 #business #awards #europe
- So many companies and people we want to follow but we've reached our limit for now! Time to get more followers! #EBAs2013 #followme
- What are the benefits of entering the European Business Awards? Read this post by CEO Adrian Tripp to find out. http://t.co/284CERzVxz …
- This year's Special Features Series begins with a case study on bio verlag http://t.co/VlwAi4k2Wd #EBAs2013
Chairman of Judges
"The exceptional standard of the written submissions and video entries made it a difficult task for the judging panel to select the National Champions. These businesses are really great and I'm looking forward to the next stage of the competition with much anticipation."
What Happens Next
After the announcements of the National Champions, the 2012/13 competition heats up even further…
The Ruban d’Honneur recipients will be announced on the 10th January 2013.
Those companies successfully selected as Ruban d’Honneur recipients will be invited to Dusseldorf in February 2013 to attend the final judging phase, where they will give face-to-face presentations and interviews to a panel of expert judges, who will then determine the overall category winners in the competition.
The Ruban d’Honneur recipients will be honoured and winners announced at a gala dinner and Awards ceremony in April 2013 which will conclude the 2012/13 European Business Awards.
Entries are open for the 2013/14 European Business Awards and you can now register to access your online entry form. The Awards have grown over the last 5 years and the programme now runs for 18 months, entries will close on 21 June 2013 two months after the winners are announced for the 2012/13 awards programme.
Reason for the Awards
For all of the citizens of Europe, our prosperity, social and healthcare systems are reliant on us creating an even stronger, more innovative, successful, international and ethical business community - one that forms the beating heart of an increasingly globalised economy.
Our aim is:
- To draw attention to and recognise our best businesses and what they are doing
- To enable companies of all sizes and industries to compare themselves to and learn from the very best in Europe
- To stimulate the debate about the future shape, form and substance of the business community in Europe - on a national and Europe wide level
European Business Awards sponsored by RSM - Survey
The European Business Awards, in association with RSM, has launched a new survey looking at many of the issues being faced by businesses across Europe today. The aim is to provide a working document that helps all entrants of the European Business Awards to benefit from the experiences and best practice of others.
Have your say!
By participating in our survey, you have a chance to help shape future European business strategy. It’s quick and easy – taking no longer than 10 minutes. As a thank you for completing the survey, we are offering a chance for you to win two tickets to the EBA Gala Event in June 2013. Click here to complete survey>
National Champions and Finalists
Click the flag to see the finalist videos from that particular country.
How good are you?
The European Business Awards Performance Assessment gives you the ability to compare your business to Europe’s best.
Our Sponsors and Partners
The European Business Awards is proud to have these sponsors and supporters, with RSM as Lead Sponsor. They endorse thousands of companies big and small throughout Europe and beyond. To learn more about how they benefit European business, click on the individual logo.