Our Judges will be judging National Champions to select our Ruban d’Honneur’s by category. Your vote will be to select National Public Champions by country, the company’s with the most votes from each country will be awarded as National Public Champions. The second round of public voting will then re-open & you will be able to vote again – the National Public Champion with the most votes overall will go on to be awarded the European Public Champion at the European Business Awards ceremony in June 2015Close
- Czech Republic
- FYROM – Macedonia
- The Netherlands
- United Kingdom
- The RSM Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- The Employer of the Year Award
- The Award for Customer Focus
- The Award for Environmental & Corporate Sustainability
- The Business of the Year Award with Turnover of €0-25m
- The Business of the Year Award with Turnover of €150m or higher
- The Business of the Year Award with Turnover of €26-150m
- The Growth Strategy of the Year Award
- The Import/Export Award
- The UKTI Award for Innovation
- businesswardseurope.com is back online - let the voting commence!
- Remember! Voting is still open for your favourite #business over at businessawardseurope.com. Register your vote now!
- Vote for your favourite business now! #business #eba businessawardseurope.com
- Have you cast your vote yet? Get voting for your #business of choice, at businessawardseurope.com if you haven't!
- See the photos from the Italian National Champion event in #Turin ow.ly/HxXPG Thanks to all involved, making it a great night!
European Business Awards 2014/15
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2014/15 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!
709 Businesses have shown us that they have what it takes to represent their country in the European Business Awards 2014/15 - see who made it through the first round of Europe's toughest competition >click here
2014/15 entries are closed and our National Champions are announced. The next stage of the competition sees the National Champions prepare their Video Entry andl compete by category alongside all European National Champions - giving the public a chance to vote for their favourite business!
Videos go live & open for public voting on 6th January 2015
The European Business Awards are known for its high calibre judges with a panel consisting of leading business and political figures, academics, entrepreneurs and thought leaders, with support from key influencers including EU Trade Commissioner Karel De Gucht. >Read More
European Business Awards 2013/14
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 2013/14 WINNERS!!
The Ten overall category Winners alongside the Winner of the Chairman's Selection and our Lifetime Achievement Award were all Celebrated at the Gala Ceremony in Athens on 27th May 2014. Click here to see more >2013/14 Winners and Watch the Ceremony >Video
The European Public Champion has been crowned!
After a 9 week voting period the 30 National Champions generated a fantastic 22,444 votes! Making a grand total of 93,425 public votes over the whole campaign - the public have crowned the European Public Champion - Well done to Skroutz S.A. from Greece! Visit our >Gallery to see the celebrations
Our Sponsors and Partners
The European Business Awards is proud to have these sponsors and supporters, with RSM as Lead Sponsor. They endorse thousands of companies big and small throughout Europe and beyond. To learn more about how they benefit European business, click on the individual logo.