33 National Public Champions have been chosen and voting has now opened again to crown one company as the European Public Champion! Please click on the Country below to vote for the company you believe should be awarded as the European Public Champion.Close
- Czech Republic
- Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- The Netherlands
- United Kingdom
by Company Name
- AAA AUTO
- AB Volfas Engelman
- Ampacet Europe SA
- Ascendum Group
- Comfy-Angel DOO
- Conclusion Future Infrastructure Technologies
- Djurens Rätt
- Eco Gozo - Ministry for Gozo
- Econet Ltd
- EET Group
- ESET, spol. s r.o.
- Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality
- Estonian Cell
- European Consulting Group, Belgrade
- IPM Institut für persönlichkeitsorientiertes Management
- Kurtiak and Ley
- Mithra Pharmaceuticals
- OLYMPIA ELECTRONICS SA
- Pepper Asset Servicing (Ireland)
- Provident Hungary
- REM PRO
- Silvrettaseilbahn AG
- Steklarna Hrastnik d.o.o.
- Teamnet International
- Tomra Systems ASA
- Utility Warehouse
- Zagrebacka banka
- REMEMBER: there's still plenty of time to vote for your favourite #business to become European Public Champion! businessawardseurope.com
- Italian lunch at the Office today - Buon Appetito! pic.twitter.com/LPotrLJudt
- Public voting phase two is open - cast your vote and help us crown The European National Champion! businessawardseurope.com
- VOTING STAGE TWO IS NOW OPEN - visit businessawardseurope.com to vote for your European Public Champion!
- The results are in! See who the public voted as our 33 National Public Champions @rsmEBA - congrats to all! ow.ly/JRm5S
European Business Awards 2014/15
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE TOP 110 BUSINESSES IN EUROPE ANNOUNCED TODAY - THE 2014/15 RUBAN D'HONNEUR RECIPIENTS!!
After rigorous judging in a tough competition the Ruban d'Honneurs have been announced with a Chairman's Selection Category too. Well done!! View the RDHs >click here
2014/15 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
709 Businesses have shown us that they have what it takes to represent their country in the European Business Awards 2014/15 - see who made it through the first round of Europe's toughest competition >click here
The European Business Awards are known for its high calibre judges with a panel consisting of leading business and political figures, academics, entrepreneurs and thought leaders, with support from key influencers including EU Trade Commissioner Karel De Gucht. >Read More
European Business Awards 2013/14
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 2013/14 WINNERS!!
The Ten overall category Winners alongside the Winner of the Chairman's Selection and our Lifetime Achievement Award were all Celebrated at the Gala Ceremony in Athens on 27th May 2014. Click here to see more >2013/14 Winners and Watch the Ceremony >Video
The European Public Champion has been crowned!
After a 9 week voting period the 30 National Champions generated a fantastic 22,444 votes! Making a grand total of 93,425 public votes over the whole campaign - the public have crowned the European Public Champion - Well done to Skroutz S.A. from Greece! Visit our >Gallery to see the celebrations
Our Sponsors and Partners
The European Business Awards is proud to have these sponsors and supporters, with RSM as Lead Sponsor. They endorse thousands of companies big and small throughout Europe and beyond. To learn more about how they benefit European business, click on the individual logo.